Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome Home!

The Monday before Christmas, my little brother came home from his mission in Mexico. We were all so excited to see him and it was perfect timing, right before Christmas. All of my family went to the airport to see him off the plane. All except for Tim, who had to work. Also, some of his friends came too. (His friend TJ's girlfriend took the pictures for me so I could see Spencer and not have to worry about taking pictures at the same time!)

So here are just a few of the waiting pictures. It seemed we had to wait forever. Probably because my mom wanted to be like 4 hours early! (slight exaggeration. only two hours early!)







So there was this glass revolving door where Spencer had to walk out. We see him walking down the hallway with like 5 other missionaries (who were making connecting flights) and Spencer stopped right in front of the doors and gives all of the missionaries hugs and stuff. Probably just to torture my mom. Which it did. I think she was about ready to break down the doors!

Waiting while he hugged the missionaries!


Oops. This is out of order. My mom got the first hug. But I got the second one! I earned it though. I emailed him every week of his mission except for two times (both times were when we moved (Ventura and Huntington Beach) and had no Internet) so he said I got the second hug! Here he was meeting Mylin for the first time.





Slightly overwhelmed.


A family picture. Except for Kalli and Gav because Gav ran off right when we were taking this picture, so she was chasing him.

After the airport, we went to lunch. I didn't really take any pictures because Mylin is hard in restaurants and also because I was starving! However, I did get this one picture of Mylin and Gavin at the restaurant. They were having a blast being pushed on the rolling high chair by Nathan.
Anyways, welcome home Spenc!


2 comments:

  1. So much fun! Mylin is looking so big in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been two years! Crazy! How fun for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete