Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Berry-Picking Farm

Back in June, some friends and I went to the Berry Picking Farm in Moorpark. (The week before, Gwen Stefani was there with her kids! Too bad we didn't go a week earlier!) It was an overcast day and so I put Mylin in a brand new shirt that I thought would look cute for pictures. We got there a little bit before everyone else, so most of the pictures are just of Mylin -- I didn't get any of our group.

There is a cute wooden train there that Mylin loves to play on.



She was SUPER excited to see the chickens. They have horses, HUGE pigs, and lots of other animals I can't think of right now!


Here Mylin was spinning in circles.


Riding in the wagon with her friend Eliza.


She loved getting out and picking her own berries!



Remember how I said I picked the never-worn cream shirt specifically for pictures? Well, I'm an idiot. We were going to a BERRY picking farm! After one berry, I knew her shirt was ruined! But she was in heaven eating all those berries!




I was all ready to just throw this shirt away and my friend Regan took it as a personal mission to get all of those berry stains out. And amazingly, she was able to get them all out! Thanks Regan! And Oxy Clean.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Mylin is just getting so big! She is so adorable! I love fall activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You guys are always doing fun outings!

    ReplyDelete