Sunday, October 16, 2011

Arizona

So here are the last pictures from this memory card! Only behind five months now! --- At the end of June, Mylin and I went to Arizona for a few weeks to hang out with family.

One day Gav obviously got into the markers. These pictures crack me up!




When we left California, it was a nice 66 degrees. We got to Phoenix and it was 118 degrees! The heat was awful. Mylin's face was always bright red and I'm pretty sure I got heat-stroke one day. So we enjoyed hanging out at the pool.






Although you can't tell by Mylin's face, she really did enjoy being pushed around by Blake!


PS----I know I've asked this before, but does anyone know how to make my picture files smaller on an Apple computer? I hate blogging right now because it takes like 20 minutes to upload 5 pictures. I've tried photo bucket and I couldn't get that to work, but maybe I'm doing it wrong...Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. She is just darling. I love it. I can't wait until you are all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried changing the resolution on your camera? We have 2 Macs and have never had a problem uploading pictures so I'm guessing it must be the pixels on your camera are really high. Ha, not like I know though! You can also try opening them in Preview and re-saving them with a smaller resolution. That might work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kari. Try changing the quality on your camera. It should be in your menu part of your camera. On my point in shoot it's done by letters M with a little sign and L with a little sign. You can google them or if you still have your camera pamphlet look there. Good Luck! I wish I had an Apple Computer!

    ReplyDelete