Thursday, February 3, 2011

Solvang: Take Two

On Saturday, we went to Solvang (the little dutch town an hour away we went to a few months ago) with our friends Regan and Derick and Rylan.
It was warm when we left Ventura, but after we drove an hour up through the mountains and finally got to Solvang, it was freezing! Of course, we didn't bring jackets for us or for the girls. So right away we went searching for jackets. Regan and I found these sweaters for 10$! Hence the reason we match. Then we found these adorable, really warm outfits for the girls for only 12$. So we did not plan on all matching, but we did anyway. We felt super cool. :)
Everyone thought the girls were so cute!








After we ate dinner and looked around the shops and bought some of the best chocolate I have ever had in my entire life, we let the girls crawl around in this grassy area. For some reason, I was cracking up. They looked like little ninjas pushing the stroller around!






Another fun day in Solvang!

4 comments:

  1. There are so many fun things where you live! Those little outfits look SO comfy and cute. Too bad they don't make stuff like that for adults! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How cute! How all caps CUTE! I'm going to come kidnap me some polka dot mini ninjas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE!! I really want to go there!!! Those little ninja's are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete