Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mylin - 11 Month Update

One more month and she will be one! I can't even believe it.

Mylin is such a sweet baby and has such a cute personality. (Although...she can destroy a clean house in like .5 seconds!)







I decided to take a few pictures of things she likes...



She loves playing with the guitar. It's in our bedroom and I usually keep that door closed, but she as soon as she sees that door open, she sneaks in and heads straight for the guitar. She will just strum it and laugh at the noise she makes!



She likes to close doors. However, when after she closes the door she starts freaking out because she can't get out!



She likes to play the piano!

Mylin loves her little walker thing. It folds into a car thing that we can push and she has fun with that. She will push the walker SOOO fast until she runs into something.



One of the things Mylin loves most right now are the balloons she gets from our grocery store! We shop at Ralph's and they almost always give her a red balloon whenever we go. We went yesterday and she was dying laughing whenever she saw the balloon. She will take the balloon with her everywhere! She will start crying if she can't take it in the car. She likes to have it near her when she eats. She will crawl and walk with it. It is pretty hilarious how much she loves these balloons!



And just a few more pictures. Just in case you haven't had enough yet!




7 comments:

  1. Ahh man- reading these posts just makes me sad that we don't live close! I know I've said it again but I'm so jealous about the warm weather clothes!! What is it with little ones and balloons? Hadley is also crazy about balloons- the other day she had one stuck to her bum from static and she knew it was there but couldn't get it off. She just kept turning around and around in circles trying to get it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies and balloons... they go hand-in-hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute. I need to take more everyday pictures like you, you're a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 11 months already! Isn't it insane how fast it goes by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with lindsey!! your such a great mom. Mylin is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time flies! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought that same adorable little dress that Mylin has on in her 11 month pictures (not for me of course, for a friend). She keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her hair is soo long now! Time sure does fly!


    I just tagged you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete