Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mylin - 8 Month Update

Well I'm quite a bit late on Mylin's 8 Month post. We had some camera trouble. Anyways...
New this month:
She finally got a tooth! You can't really see it, but you can feel it. Can I just say teething is...fun. Or maybe the opposite of fun!
She's been eating more finger foods as opposed to baby food. My doctor told me to wait until she was 9 months before I gave her any finger foods and my friend's doctor said by 9 months her baby should be 100% on normal food. No baby food. Which doctor is right? Hmm...?
She bangs her head against the back of the high chair when she wants out.
She stood for like 2 seconds all by herself!
Anyways...that's all I can think of for now.
This was the best one I could get with her sign! It gets harder each month.





So you know the "Dimples" story? Well...Let's just say that Tim got a lot of grief over that. Everyone was calling him and giving him a hard time about it. Lots of comments and so on. So I for sure thought that he believed me about dimples. A few nights ago he was trying to make Mylin smile and he started freaking out. "Her dimples! They are almost gone! They don't look as big as normal. Do they?? Look at her dimples. Are they getting smaller?!" Guys, he was completely serious! I guess only time will convince him that her dimples are here to stay!



She is into everything. She climbed into this box and stood on the box inside of it to get something off the couch. Smarty-pants! Haha!


My mom made this little nativity magnet set thing for the fridge and it is Mylin's favorite toy right now. She will go sit by the fridge and pull all the figures off. Entertains her forever.


So there is her 8 Month update. Better late than never!

10 comments:

  1. She is seriously one of the prettiest babies EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley has that same outfit with the blue vest! They could be twinners! She is still a doll and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is she crawling now? Or just climbing? Crazy how fast time goes. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I hope we get to see you guys soon and get these little crawlers together. This is such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 8 months already! Crazy! I like the nativity magnets..I wish Parson had some of those, I know he would love them. Me and Ashley went to the zoo today, we were talking about how cute Mylin is and we were wishing you were there with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet and I just love those dimples! Graham was a late bloomer with teeth too! (not till 13 months) but I swear they are better chewers when their teeth come in later...they have learned to eat with almost nothing! I'm all for finger foods...do whatever you think is best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once Ellie starting eating fingers foods, there was no turning back...she wanted the real stuff! Mylin is so dang cute!

    Thanks for commenting and leaving me your address, I'm hoping to get them sent out soon! Here is our address...I would love a card!
    1644 Sun Hill Loop
    Pocatello, ID 83201

    Take care and kiss Mylin's (disappearing?!) dimples for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 8 months pretty Mylin! She is so cute and I don't think those dimples are going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I've said it before but she is so cute! I love the dimple story too!

    ReplyDelete