Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessing

This past weekend we drove to Round Valley to bless Mylin. (The drive sucks. Bad. I mean...it's AWESOME! Everyone come and visit!)
We had a great time. Almost everyone in our immediate families were able to come.
This is Mylin in her beautiful dress. I loved it!

Our little family. Yes, my hair is way different from the last post. Shout out to my sis-in-law Kalli for doing an awesome job!


Here are all the cousins on Tim's side. All 13!


Here is my family with the exception of Matt and Spencer. Matt had a track-meet. He's the coach. And Spencer is in Mexico on his mission. So I pretty much planned Mylin's blessing around Mother's Day just so we could all be there to talk to Spenc. Turns out he wasn't able to talk to us until 7 pm and everyone had to leave by then. So we all just had a time that we were going to call him. I had the worst time. I tried 4 different calling cards and then tried calling on my cell (even though it was like 4$ a minute) and I STILL couldn't reach him. This went on for two hours and it never worked. Everyone had a hard time getting through to him, but I was the only one not able to talk to him. I was more than bummed. I cried forever! Nothing like waiting months to talk for 10 minutes to your brother and then not being able to. He emailed me the next day and said he waited up until 2 in the morning for me to call. He fell asleep with the phone in his hand and woke up with it still there. Ya. I'm still mad about it. Anyways...
The rest of the pics are just some I took while we were in Arizona.
Nate, always pleased to have his picture taken.

I love this one of her. She's such a cutie!

This is Mylin with her cousin Jordin. (Amanda's little girl.) Jordin is just a few months older than Mylin.

Gav and Mylin. When we were taking these pictures, he kept putting his arm around her back or he would pat her on her head!

9 comments:

  1. oh my goodness mylin is beautiful! love that last picture of her smiling, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! SOOOOO cute! One of these days I will get to meet her- can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What up with your pics being so small? I love the third to the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a doll! Love her blessing dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! Her blessing dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was good to see Mylin...and you and tim:) she is so cute. I love the last picture with her smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last picture also.Mylin seens like such a happy little girl.I also love the one of you Tim and Mylin.How long does it take to make that drive?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it was a LONG drive but sooooo worth it for all of us! Thanks for bringing her home to bless her. She is just beautiful! I'll never forget her blessing. She is so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tori...of course I remember you! Your family is the sweetest and your daughter is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete