Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Recap

Christmas this year was pretty low-key for us. We went to Eagar and stayed with Tim's parents. It was quiet at my parent's house at first, with both of my brothers being gone this Christmas. However, things got pretty exciting, thanks to some four-wheelers. (Check out my sister's blog for the story. http://allenavenue.blogspot.com/)
This was at a Nicoll family party where all the little kids acted out the Nativity Story.

Christmas morning---Kason looking super excited about his presents!
Kyron


Our neice Kenzi, looking adorable Christmas morning.
Koy and Mia playing with their presents.


We got a lot of great presents this year, but we were very excited for the GPS thing my parents got for Tim, because we are definitely going to need that in a few months.

This is just a random picture of my brother Nate's boy, Gavin. I just thought it was a cute one of him.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so adorable of gavin. Thanks for not including any horrifying pictures of me this time. I did the same for you, although I think that one of you sweeping my kitchen on new year's is great no matter what you say.

    Also, you made your blog pretty! congrats and wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun Christmas. Why is Tim going to need a GPS in a few months? Are you guys moving again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Gavin looks like Nathan! looks like you had fun without us!

    ReplyDelete