Friday, September 7, 2012

Kale- Seven Months

This little man is seven months today! 
He crawls all over the place and he is FAST. You should see me trying to vacuum. He loves the vacuum and he chases me all around while I am vacuuming and he is so fast that I have to be careful not to run into him! He is doing so much better with his reflux. He sleeps horribly. No teeth yet, but he's working on it. He sure is a handsome little guy!




He just woke up from a nap and I don't think he's feeling too well. His eyes look a little baggy. 



Okay, so I just had to share these pictures! These were from a while back when he first started eating veggies. He was making the funniest faces and kept spitting the food out. He hated it! The funny thing was that this wasn't his first time eating the peas. This was like his fifth time, and he just could not get used to it. The pictures aren't the best quality because he was making the funniest faces as soon as I put it in his mouth, so I was feeding him with one hand and taking pictures with my other hand.







I think he is mad at me in this picture!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pea-eating pictures had me laughing out loud. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too!!! I was laughing out loud!!!!! Soooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I can't believe his getting so big! What a handsome boy. Love the pea pictures so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete