Friday, May 18, 2012

Kale: 3 Months

Kale turned three months old a few days ago. We celebrated by going to Arizona! Not really. We did go to Arizona but we went for our niece Harlee's baptism and then we stayed an extra week while Tim went to St. Louis for the week for work.  I drove back to Huntington with just me and the kids and we survived! We luckily didn't hit any traffic (on the way there we got stuck in traffic and went 30 miles in three hours) and made great time. 

This month Kale went to Disneyland and Arizona. He is more alert and smiling a lot more. He is eating somewhat better. I've been talking with my doctors and his doctor and we think we figured out why he was having such a hard time eating. Because of that weird deficiency I have, I have to take 15 pills a day. My pills smell/taste like power bait. They hurt my stomach. So it makes sense that they would hurt his stomach. Anyways, sometimes feeding is worse than other days and when it's really bad, he won't eat. So we've been going back and forth between nursing and formula. We're still figuring it out. Anyways...this month has been much better as far as his eating goes. 

Aside from that, he is doing great!




He makes the funniest expressions! He is the most jumpy baby I have ever met. Whenever a noise scares him (which is constantly) he gets these crazy eyes. It's pretty hilarious. 




Mylin loves to share her stickers with Kale. What a nice sister. 


2 comments:

  1. 3 months already?!?!? How did that happen? What a handsome little guy. I'm glad eating has gotten better...hopefully that continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute!!!! Love the cutie pies!!

    ReplyDelete