Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tutu Cute!

While we were in Utah, I was able to meet up with two of my great friends from college, Cami and Meredith. We all had baby girls really close together. Mylin is about a month and a half younger than Jane and Hadley, and they are about 17 hours apart! We did lots of eating and shopping and just hanging out! We decided that we needed to take pictures of our girls, so we went shopping to find the perfect outfits and then we went to Thanksgiving Point to take pictures! It was a little hard since none of them can sit up, but they still turned out cute! (My sister played around with a few on photoshop, so that's why some of them aren't in color!)


Jane: Cami's daughter. In pink.



Hadley: Meredith's daughter. In turquoise.





Mylin: My baby girl! In purple.



Cami, Me, Mer, Jane, Mylin, Hadley.





























6 comments:

  1. How fun! Those pics are super cute! Love the little outfits

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's getting SO big. I need to hug and kiss on her ;)Cute cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I LOVE them!! I need to have those!! Your sister did a good job and what a fabulous professional photographer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some awsome pictures Tori! Your little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so delicious! I want to drizzle them with honey and eat them! Not literally, but almost. Likey your new background!

    ReplyDelete